Creative Method for Innovation
Below is an interesting and creative method for innovation. It is the Forth Innovation Map and it is designed to structure the chaotic start of innovation.
Founder at Forth Innovation, Gijs van Wulfen, highlights the seven advantages of the Forth method:
“1. Concrete results in 15 weeks
2. The innovation assignment gives focus
3. You discover customer insights yourselves
4. Concepts are checked at the target group
5. 3-5 Concrete mini new business cases
6. Teamwork creates internal support
7. Fast implementation”
Coming up with quality ideas and effectively implementing them is a challenge and sometimes demands viewing problems with different lenses. The Forth Innovation Method is not necessarily the “holy grail” for your innovation process, however it does provide an interesting perspective.