Laser is a proudly South African company, majority black owned and one of the largest independent logistics businesses in the country. Laser is uniquely positioned to offer a fully integrated end-to-end supply chain solution across all industry sectors, delivering value to clients through its capability in air and ocean freight, clearing and forwarding, warehousing and fulfilment, specialised contract logistics, eCommerce and B2B/B2C final mile express delivery services. It is a logistics capability that incorporates local expertise with the global infrastructure and resources of its international partners to deliver market leading supply chain solutions.
Laser consists of three key operating entities:
- GAC Laser International Logistics providing specialist and value-add services related to import and export clearing, forwarding and international trade.
- Laser Logistics offering contract logistics and specialised retail back door distribution.
- DPD Laser, operating as Dawn Wing, specialising in <30kg express distribution services for both B2B and B2C segments.
The Laser Group of companies is further complemented by its two leading international partners:
- GeoPost SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Le Groupe La Poste. GeoPost, through its market leading network of DPDgroup, is the second largest express parcels player in Europe, further complemented by operating businesses in Russia and CIS, South America, Asia and Africa.
- The Gulf Agency Company Ltd, GAC, a widely-recognised global provider of integrated shipping, logistics and marine-related services with over 9,000 employees operating from 300 offices worldwide.